English | 中文(简体) | 中文(繁體) | 한국어

Search - Sanno

( Sanno ) 7 found.
  Title
Former Nonoichi Area
The name Nonoichi first appeared in the Sannomiya Koki, which was written in 1312 and housed at Shirayama Hime Shrine. Governor (shugo) Togashi used this area as a base to control Kaga Province. The reason is because Nonoichi was located at an import...
Sanno
The area name, Sanno, came from having Sanno Shrine in the area. A description of Sanno Shrine appeared in the 1646 Shoho Gocho (Shoho Tax Register). Sanno was merged into Nonoichi Town in 1955. Kusaka Hiyoshi Shrine protects Sanno.
Small Wooden Shrine
The small wooden shrine has a 1.25m-wide roof, 0.76m-wide main body, and stands 0.8m high with a lacquered pedestal. This precious small shrine was built at the end of the Edo Period (1603-1868). It was repaired along with the new establishment of Ku...
Stone Statue of Sanno Gongen God
The small wooden shrine has a 1.25m-wide roof, 0.76m-wide main body, and stands 0.8m high with a lacquered pedestal. This precious small shrine was built at the end of the Edo Period (1603-1868). It was repaired along with the new establishment of Ku...
Sanno Aramiya Sites
The Sanno Toheidagoshi Sites are from settlements dating from the 14th and 15th centuries. Homes with posts dug into the ground, and tateana pit-type sites were found. Many ceramics and Haji Ware such as Suzu-yaki ware pots produced in the area that ...
Sanno Toheidagoshi Sites
The Sanno Toheidagoshi Sites are from settlements dating from the 14th and 15th centuries. Homes with posts dug into the ground, and tateana pit-type sites were found. Many ceramics and Haji Ware such as Suzu-yaki ware pots produced in the area that ...
Sanno Nishiyosa Sites
The Sanno Toheidagoshi Sites are from settlements dating from the 14th and 15th centuries. Homes with posts dug into the ground, and tateana pit-type sites were found. Many ceramics and Haji Ware such as Suzu-yaki ware pots produced in the area that ...